<$BlogRSDURL$>

A Legal Blog for the rest of us!

Thursday, March 25, 2004

UPDATE ON BUTLER TRIP TO SCOTUS 
I consider Amanda Butler an e-friend, so she should consider the following reprint from the Volokh conspiracy as friendly ribbing:

How do University of Chicago students spend their spring breaks?

Well, Crescat's Amanda Butler went to the oral arguments for Newdow, and files this extended report.

UPDATE: Will Baude and Amy Lamboley went to the Met instead, though Will spent last Spring Break at the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, Slate has sent a reporter to cover the other side of Spring Break, reporting on activities I'm told some non-Chicago students indulge in.

I should note for the record that when I went to college, US News And World Report did a survey of 300 colleges to determine the top party schools. My alma mater, the United States Military Academy at West Point, was rated #299. The dead last school: you guessed it, the University of Chicago. I mean, come on, what kind of mascot is a Maroon anyways?