<$BlogRSDURL$>

A Legal Blog for the rest of us!

Saturday, January 24, 2004

UPDATE ON KERRY-BASHING 
Just look to Blogs For Bush for a post entitled John Kerry's Anti-American, Anti-military Activism, written by a senior Bush campaign worker. I find this quote most interesting:

It is clear that Kerry's making his service in Vietnam a campaign issue is, as Farah puts it, "whitewashing his anti-war radicalism," but he also wrote "…it is new front-runner John Kerry who has the longest and most prominent history of involvement with anti-American, anti-military activism."


I'm not endorsing any candidate at all; I still haven't made up my mind. I'm just giving you a glimpse of what's to come the minute the Democratic Convention gives Kerry the nod.
CORRECTION: Matt Margolis, the aforementioned blogger, is not affiliated with the CREPGWB. He is an important grassroots organizer, however.